* An important note about membership dues: All Hartford Dental Society dues should be paid directly to the Connecticut State Dental Society. Please ignore any dues reminders you may come across when registering for HDS events. *
*Part of the Thriving Practice Entrepreneur Series
Schedule of Events:
Registration & Breakfast: 7:45-8:30 am
Program: 8:30 am-12:30 pm
Lunch & HDS Annual Business Meeting:12:30-1:30 pm
Program continued: 1:30-4:30 pm
Registration Fees (Includes breakfast and lunch). Remember to log-in to receive your HDS member-discount.
$75 HDS Member
$0 *Student/Residents (*limited space available)
Presented by Dr. Michael Edwards, Schuster Center
There is nothing in your life that more exactly represents you, your strengths, and your weaknesses than your practice. It is a direct representation of you! You might say that your practice, like your life, will only evolve, grow and improve, if you make the choice to evolve, grow and improve.
At the very core of The Profitability Management Method, is the philosophy that every individual can become the very best version of themselves (and thus their practice can as well) when a proven structure based upon sound principles of life and business, is applied and practiced in a thorough and consistent manner.
The Profitability Management Method:
• Understanding the Economic Control of Your Practice
• The Overhead Model for Achieving Profitability
• The Power Account – Why Every Practice Must Establish One and How to Do It
• Finding money in your practice to invest and secure you economic future
• The 8 Habits of Economic Freedom
• Understanding and Applying the Strategy/Systems Relationship
• The Practice Budget – How to Create one for Profitability
• The Personal Budget – How you spend your money at home, will dictate how you spend your money in the practice
• The Yearly Cash Flow Report
• Management by Objectives
• Patient Retention
These are just a few of the major components will be addressed so that all participants leave with concrete strategies that can be applied in any practice.
Thank you to our event sponsor!
|| At Henry Schein Dental, our mission is to improve the lives of those we touch by focusing on practice care, so dental professionals can focus on patient care. Practice care is a combination of efficient solutions and integrated technologies designed to help you operate a productive practice, attain your business goals, and assist in the delivery of quality patient care.